Saturday, May 7, 2011

Greatest Online Adult Games

Studies. Part Time

May ... chestnuts, high school, recruiting and stuff.

four years have passed since my high school, and I was the third time to register for UW IRKu and thought about his plan for life. Is it enough thought? Did not I regret? Can I take the next two years is still tight and lead an active lifestyle? Is not supposed to release? I ask myself these questions a lot. Unfortunately, a few weeks do not get a straight answer on it. As it usually happens in real life - I have to risk ... And at the moment I have a dilemma: whether to risk a day by default?

When I was just before final exams, it seemed to me that the student in absentia is one student who did not get on full time (that goes to extramural "punishment"), has a child (my mom so she studied ), just wants to go to work (and the mode of study, and often the direction is not for him so important), or have difficulties with transportation to a distant town / keeping with her full-time (this argument I consider to be stretched, you may want) . The three high school I had of course an incomplete picture of life in college - I was rebellious, unhappy love and less self-confident ... But what is interesting one I knew: I had to go full time, I have never I took into account the default mode. Not only me, but also families, teachers (at the end of a reputable high school), and classmates. Each pushed for time, at any price - as there is uniwerki and polytechnic colleges them. Mickey Mouse, and how not got out in one direction, it went to the second (so what if he was not perfect) ... In general, part-time students were considered as the "worse", now I can not even remember what the arguments were doing. After 4 years in college my attitude to part-time changed. First of all I had to deal with these people (mostly at work). I think I can safely divide them into two categories:
- those who are studying for the paper, do not plan the future in the field of study, and every day dealing with a completely different industry,
- those who are studying for the passion (in theory), but I have to study to make money in a different industry, in addition, can not (or will not) afford to gain experience in the field of study.
course, I am writing this on the example of his own observations, and (be careful) so. nieprzyszłościowych fields of study (which is supposedly mine:), in which they are unlikely to find a job while studying (work with people outside that is needed to MA). Unfortunately, most know "zaoczniaków" olewających studies, completely fails to przykładających. They harm them various jobs while studying and then complain that there are no jobs for people with their education. Indeed, the negative image ... but nevertheless, the Bachelor had enough of daily studying and a long time I thought about studying in absentia. As a result, I did a year off, in which a lot has changed and the moment I intend to go back to school the second degree. My dilemma you probably already know ...

a reminder - a few technical issues:)
- I finished the day bachelor,
- currently studying in evening the second direction,
- remains the same, so I'm working full-time (approx. 160H / mc)
- I am a curator of the society (which in a few months should bring me a real gain).

If I go to the second-cycle on a daily basis:
- I will have to reconcile the two schedules in college (would not be a problem - about 2 , 5 day I had to spend in the classroom),
- I'll have to earn a living and evening classes (with the help comes guardianship, or totally flexible working hours, in addition I could earn some extra money somewhere casual - around 60-80h / mc + as recently earning a holiday on the part of tuition).
Advantages and Disadvantages:
- full free
- I know the staff (which is more pro-student, so I'm sure you can get along in case of problems),
- more opportunities for growth and greater prestige,
- weekends (which is very important to me, no matter what I have a private life:)
- filled with all day from Monday to Friday,
- stress (to make everything compatible with each other).


If I go to study in the second degree in absentia:
- I'll have to earn money for college, so outside of work full time, study and tutelage wieczorowymi , I had also collapsed on weekends.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
- full pay (and quite a few),
- classes on weekends (Friday - Sunday from dawn to dusk),
- lack of development opportunities (I write this on the example of my cooperation with scientific research at the university - I doubt whether the student would have the weekend ...), proposal
- less stress (except at the end of classes broken down also on weekends).

not hide 'm asking for advice. To forestall any doubts: I work from the first year of college, so I know that I can handle that in both cases (although it certainly will be hard), I assume that I have time to study now and not a few years, work full time in the field of study Rather, I find no MA (do not skip the formal requirements - it is not working with machines and papierkami only with the people), I am able to for another two years a torture, because I needed to master is to become a professional curator (I can not wait four years until I'm done psychology) does not take into account any Dziekanka in psychology (how much you can study:). I need an objective view on the matter. So ... how to think, time or by default?

0 comments:

Post a Comment