Sunday, May 22, 2011

Is It Ok To Drink Protein Shakes For Basketball

Soaring

Hovercraft is a device that we all definitely had ever seen in film or TV, but to meet with him in practice it is not so common. Although I had ridden a few times as a passenger on airboatu, so I can hover in practice completely imagined. So when I got to the partner's birthday voucher Hourly advising on hovercraft, I did not realize how great it is!

Today we finally had the time and thus turned into an experience voucher. I have to say that the first impression of driving hovercraft was despair. She had what it wanted! Did not drive it straight, nezatacelo at all, just terrifying. During the first 5 minutes I was pulling 3 flyer from the tall grass, my knees hurt like ... crazy. Then I said, this is not possible, and started thinking - classical physics - inertia, air flow, gravity and again Inertia! When you start thinking about which direction you go, not where we are heading nose cushion, so it starts working.

Within 10 minutes I had it in his arm. Hovercraft started to do what I wanted and I started to really play. After one hour, raden the meadow and pond I zaflakany like a pig came down the cushion with an amazing feeling that this was definitely the last time. If you want to try something such, I highly recommend - try www.vznaseni.cz !

few tips managed the hovercraft:
- it is good to hovercraft kneel. It looks uncomfortable, but it's seriously the best for control
- their weight to push as far forward as possible. In order to curl the best fast completely on the handlebars nalehnout
- turns logically under full throttle and full of Rejt. Back solichani
- note huge inertia. Hovercraft glides across the surface, so unlike anything else I've ever driven a really, really nezataci
- to quickly curl need to transfer weight forward and turn in direction - very resolutely and almost vyklonit
- hovercraft turns to one side of the VIC, on behalf drhou under propeller
- hovercraft to be back, but because of inertia it go behind for some time:)
- the water reacts great! Try

0 comments:

Post a Comment