Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stanley Cup Replica Rings

"Korpo feeds on human gullibility ..."

Time 16:00. I'm leaving with new people with an artificial smile. Starboard tab at the gate and go out into the sultry air with a big glass house - one of the few in Prague North. I see a crowd of people at the bus stop, market stalls selling strawberries at 9 zł ... and dilapidated buildings threatened to collapse, which actually no longer notice. Around the corner from the wealth and habits appears psudoamerykańskich pathology and bums in the doorways. They also did not notice. Why am I bias and I wonder who is this man who will eat today and where it will sleep. I hate my life difficult, but I'm doing it. When I came back by the Central from my first job in fast food, gave the homeless as well as sandwiches there ... Now, sometimes treats them like a cigarette when I dig into the "employee" under the building ashtrays. Sometimes "you da" 2 zł ... which probably goes wine. Sometimes I even talk a ... And in fact, little more can I do for them. In such moments, it reminds me of a piece of Eminem , one of the few hip-hop that I know. I'm starting to think about all of that irony.

start work as early as the fourth corporate ... And guess what? Puking them. My ears are all swollen from the corporate lingo: teamleader, supervisor, duty manager, coaching, clean desk policy and dress (!?), targetY cody. As always, nice reception staff fresh, sticky smiles promising growth prospects (from zero to a manager), jokes and funny anecdotes about clients. Dense atmosphere and pervasive control. Modes and cogs. I think that a few months ago I was thinking about going to specialize, "psychology and organization of work" ... treating it as the only option of development, after which I would have the opportunity to work for decent money in just such a corporation. Today I feel sick at the thought, and I know that never found in such an atmosphere. A few months of being a pawn of this type is not a problem, but half of life? Ed to give a *** c for cash, whether it be a community leader without money? Live for profit or for passion? Where to find the meaning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment