Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Public Masterbation Transport

Apple updated the iMac and I liked

Apple iMac all-in-one computer that I always liked. Already a classic lamp - remember? - Grabbed my heart and since then I just like. I never did not own the iMac, because too travel and desktop is impractical for me. Still, if I bought a desktop, the iMac is right. Why?

1) great display - new 27 "LED TFT promises great performance, in particular, when presenting to clients simply selling ...
2) reasonable performance - sandybridge new processors, graphics cards and reasonably when he added RAM will run great
3 ) sensible innovations - iMac now offers a 2 Thunderbolt ports + USB + FW800 is what I want and I like

And the iMac does not have and could have?
1) More RAM - here by Apple deserved the ass. 4 gigabytes is ridiculous now be
2) Better HDD - people waiting for a system of SSDs, but I do not think it's real, given the price. On the contrary, the capacity and speed are brilliant
3) PC technology - so USB3 NEMA, NEMA BlueRay, eSata etc. And what can I say? Who care about:)

More about Apple iMac Web

0 comments:

Post a Comment