Sunday, May 15, 2011

How To Write A Birthday Card To The Boss

Scotland is great - better than we cekli

Without torture I just wanted to acknowledge an introduction to the fact that my relationship with the United Kingdom has not been too warmly. I grew up on American English, so I understand the islanders sometimes worse. I visited Britain many times, but mostly London or other big city. Therefore, offer to set up a Scotland fotoexpedici impressed me. It was a challenge ...

now just sitting on the ferry to the Isle of Sky, I have completed the first three days of preparation and the way I think it summed up the first impressions. So both me personally impressed with Scotland? Much better than I expected!


Weather: Central Europeans discourages many from going to the islands of bad, rainy weather. Yes, the rational basis TTO account, in particular in the case of the North makes sense to me. On the other hand, we, whoever is behind us a few trips to Iceland in May, we are ready to Scottish weather. Nice the first two days, the third day and drizzling clouds are low. Both leaves room to take pictures and it is nothing else I know, so cool.

Country: If you've grown up on the Highlander with Lambert starring, so I know why traveling and will not be disappointed. Lakes, amazing mountains and valleys, lush vegetation (if any) or contrasting moorland slopes and sticks. It reminds a little-mentioned Island, but everything is obviously just a little less harshly.

People: For me, probably the most pleasant surprise! More open and more relaxed than the English, much druznejsi and communicative than most of the Nordic nations, as I know. And above all they are just right, not much and not even be. Chcet be a day for yourself? Just go on a hike into the mountains and not meet a soul. Need to civilization? Close to the Downtown will encounter all the time.

Food: The experience of English cuisine I expected the worst and I was pleasantly surprised! Back gourmet feast will not wait around completely, but very well done fish, decent beef, which is unlike the English cuisine seasoned, sheep etc. There are of course the traditional Haggis type dishes, which everyone appreciated, but I never neexperimentoval in this direction. So HOT cognition was only from a visit to the Thai-Indian restaurant on some small town Scotland, as expected not a good idea (verified in practice). With Thai cuisine that had nothing to do ...

Shot: Scotland is not in those countries, what will make you beautiful and it's free I like about it. You will need a tripod, filters, flashes, maybe HDR, just a bit of team work. I look forward to here from a month to return to the group and the shooting will be enough time. Places, times, ideas are ready and so far the program works very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment